We are taking walk-ins and reservations now! Visitors allowed at one time: 4.
Open Wed. – Sun. 11 am – 5 pm. Closed Mon. and Tue.
Children are welcome. If they will be walking around you will need to pay for their entrance. If you’ll be holding them the entire time then no entrance fee is required. We will review our policies with you and your child when you come to visit so that cats and humans will have the safest and most enjoyable time possible. Children 13 and older may visit the lounge without a parent but the minor waiver must be submitted by a parent/guardian ahead of time.
Our fees (which all go toward the care and housing of the cats):
30 minutes (per person): $8/weekend; $6/weekday
60 minutes (per person): $14/weekend; $10/weekday
We encourage reservations to be sure you can visit when you’re ready, but walk-ins are fine as space permits. To reserve a visit:
- If you are bringing anyone else, select Bringing anyone with you? and choose the number of people in addition to yourself.
- If you would like to stay for a full hour, click on Add extra, choose Additional 30 Minutes, and select 1 for the quantity.
- If you would like to add an additional donation of $5-$20, choose that under Add extra.
- Hit Continue.
- Choose the date you want to visit and see what time slots are available. Choose your time and hit Continue.
- Fill in your information. If you have a gift certificate (lucky you!) enter it in the Add Coupon field. Hit Confirm. This will open a PayPal payment window. You can pay with a credit or debit card by choosing the Pay with Debit or Credit Card option.
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please mark your calendar and get excited to pet all the cats! =^..^=
GIFT CERTIFICATES: If you would like to purchase a gift certificate please visit our online shop. You can buy them in $8 and $14 amounts. You can also buy them in person at the lounge.