Visitors allowed at one time: 4. Current cats at the lounge: 13
We are open by reservation 11am-4pm Wed.-Fri., 11am-5pm Sat., and 12pm-4pm Sun.
Please have each adult sign the waiver prior to your visit and have a responsible adult sign for each minor.
Children are welcome. If they will be walking around independently you will need to pay for their entrance. If you’ll be holding them or hovering within arm’s reach the entire time then no entrance fee is required. We will review our policies with you and your child when you come to visit so that cats and humans will have the safest and most enjoyable time possible. Children 13 and older may visit the lounge without a parent but the minor waiver must be submitted by a parent/guardian ahead of time.
Our fees (which all go toward the care and housing of the cats):
Weekdays: $6/30 minutes or $10/60 minutes
Weekends:$8/30 minutes or $14/60 minutes
We encourage reservations to be sure you can visit when you’re ready, but walk-ins are fine as space permits. To reserve a visit:
- Adding People to Your Party: Select Bringing anyone with you? and choose the number of people in addition to yourself.
- Staying for 60 Minutes: Click on Add extra, choose Additional 30 Minutes, and select 1 for the quantity.
- Adding a Donation: Add an additional donation of $5-$20 under Add extra.
- Hit Continue.
- Choose the date you want to visit and see what time slots are available. Choose your time and hit Continue.
- Fill in your information. If you have a gift certificate (lucky you!) enter it in the Add Coupon field. Hit Confirm. This will open a PayPal payment window. You can pay with a credit or debit card by choosing the Pay with Debit or Credit Card option.
- You will receive an email confirmation. Please mark your calendar and get excited to pet all the cats! =^..^=
GIFT CERTIFICATES: If you would like to purchase a gift certificate please visit our online shop. You can buy them in $8 and $14 amounts. You can also buy them in person at the lounge.
NOTE: By visiting the lounge you acknowledge that there is a risk with cats (teeth, claws). We will do all we can to keep visitors safe and you agree to do your part by abiding by our policies which we will review with you when you come to the lounge. You also assert that no one in your party has any allergies to cats and that you enter at your own risk if your allergic status is unknown.